Sunday, December 21, 2008

Countdown to Christmas
















I am really longing to be home with the boys and Mark for Christmas. Mark and I are both off for a couple weeks and are looking forward to Christmas in our new home, visiting with family and friends, spending time with Logan and Mason, and finally getting a chance to breathe! It feels as though we've been in the middle of a rat race for the past month and a half! We have been busy with Christmas-y things, too. This morning in church our choir performed a cantata and it was wonderful. I LOVE Christmas music and there is just something about being in the church I grew up in at Christmas time. The Christmas Eve service is one of the highlights of the holiday season for me. Around the house, we've been making cookies, wrapping gifts, chasing the cat out of the tree....... My grandmother is heading to Georgia for Christmas this year to visit her husband's kids, so we celebrated Christmas early with her last night. Mason got to open his first Christmas gift and he was much more interested in the paper than anything else!
One and a half days of school this week and then the real fun begins. I can't wait :)




2 comments:

KC Testerman said...

I love Christmas too. Have a blessed holiday, Jess, in your new home. I miss you.

Unknown said...

So I am confused...did you get a perm or not? :) Mis.